Thursday, June 26, 2008

Location, Location, Location (#7)

Yesterday took me to several new locations on the grounds. In the morning, I ventured into the industrial kitchen of the Athenaeum (the large hotel on the grounds) to shoot new head chef Scott Bova;

After lunch (and a roundabout walk), I ended up at what used to be the President's house overlooking the lake for a quick shot of Lowell Strohl, a long time Chautauqua resident and chairman of the Chautauqua Fund, but who is now stepping down from that position;

And finally, I toured the Logan Art Gallery with the curator of the current show on landscapes, Don Kimes:

The variety in locations and subjects has been making shooting here at Chautauqua interesting and fun. I'm being exposed to a lot of things and people I wouldn't normally get the chance to meet or spend time with.


And here is another one from the gallery that I just thought was a little different: 

No comments: