Monday, June 30, 2008

New Additions - pt.2 (#14)

Two weeks ago today, my parents 6-month-old puggle puppy Cameron got loose from her collar, ran away and was killed by a car. While the family is still very sad about the loss, my parents decided that they wanted to look for a new puppy. They found a litter of Beagle/Puggle puppies on a rescue center website and went to see them last monday.
I received a call that evening from my mom telling me that she adopted not one, but two of the puppies. One boy and one girl. The boy, Jack, is more brown in color and is a little bigger. The girl, Lucy, is more black, but has brown spots on her legs and chest. She is smart and quicker.





1 comment:

Babsy said...

These puppies are so cute! I stumbled on your page and fell in love with those puppies.

Your work is really cool. I'm not a photographer, but I do appreciate the skill. You really capture the emotions of the bands you photographed. Good luck in the future.